Here at Super Tramp Plymouth we want everyone to have as much fun as possible.
Our park rules and guidelines have been designed to ensure everyone is kept safe and to minimise any chance of injury. You will find these rules displayed around the park, please read them carefully and follow them when you’re inside.
Entering the Park
- Have you signed your waiver? You will be unable to bounce if not.
- Trampoline/grip socks must be worn when using the trampolines.
- All sharp objects, including jewellery and hats, must be removed.
- All keys, coins and loose objects, must be removed from your pockets and stored safely.
- Never jump if pregnant or of ill health.
- No jumping when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No food or drink on or near the trampolines.
- No laying down or sitting on a trampoline.
- Always land with both feet together or on your bum, never on just one foot.
- Always jump within the coloured pads and aim for the centre of the trampoline. Never jump onto the pads.
- Never jump onto another person’s trampoline. This is strictly not allowed. One Trampoline - One person.
- No double bouncing, (bouncing someone else higher).
- You can bounce from one trampoline to another providing there is no-one on them and no flips or somersaults between trampolines.
- No running from one trampoline to another.
- No fighting or wrestling whilst on the trampolines.
- Watch out for other jumpers and always allow smaller jumpers right of way.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Listen and follow the advice of the Court Marshals at all time. It is strictly prohibited to take mobile phones or Photographic Equipment onto the trampolines.
- When jumping into the bag always ensure the bag is free.
- No diving head first. Dive feet first, side, back or bum.
- Safely land on your feet, bum or back.
- Exit the bag quickly.
- Remove all items from pockets.
Basketball / Slam Dunk
- No hanging off the hoop, backboard or support bars.
- No jumping or dunking from behind the backboard.
- Only attempt dunks within your skill level.
- Hit by a live ball on any part of the body you are out.
- No head shots or kicking the ball is allowed.
- If you are out, leave the court.
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- You can deflect incoming balls with another ball.
- Catching a ball thrown by an opponent before it touches the ground means that they are out and you can get a player back.
- You are out if you touch the neutral zone.
- The court monitors decision is final when it comes to refereeing a Dodgeball game.
The wall is for advanced jumpers only. The marshals monitor the area strictly
Follow all court marshals’ instructions
Jumpers must be over 125cm in height.
Only one jumper permitted on each wall trampoline at any time.
Ensure no one is on the trampoline bed before jumping off the wall.
Only sit/stand on top of the wall when you are actively using one of the wall trampolines
No climbing or scrambling up the wall – if you can’t ‘run up’, develop your skills in other areas first
Perform flips and tricks at your own risk and NEVER attempt activities outside of your skill
Thank you for looking after yourself and others around you. We hope you have a fun and safe time at Super Tramp Plymouth!