These sessions aim to cater for additional needs as well as providing families the opportunity to meet other families who face similar day to day challenges.
The session is open to anyone ages 5+, with one free parent or carer allowed access onto the trampolines with every child.
What do they include:
- The park will be closed to the general public
- Reduced numbers of bouncers
- A parent/carer goes free of charge with every participant
- The volume of the music is lowered and calming music is played
- The party rooms will be opened up to relax in before, during and after your session
- Complimentary squash for all participants
When are the support sessions?
Support sessions run on a Thursday from 4-5pm during our off peak timetable.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Support Sessions are £8, this includes admission for 1 jumper and 1 accompanying adult/carer. Everyone will need to purchase a pair of our grip socks if you don't already own a pair. They’re £2 a pair and are yours to keep.
There is no disabled access onto the trampoline floor and visitors to this session must be physically fit and capable of jumping unassisted on the trampolines under the supervision of a carer.